Refund And Warranty
Customers may request a full refund within 24 hours of placing an order with Mars Players.
Please note that if you request a refund after 12 hours of making your order, we will charge a transaction fee (2.6% for credit card users, 3.6% for PayPal users, whichever is applicable).
If the item has already been shipped, we will charge 10% of the transaction amount for the cost of recalling the item, besides also charging the transaction fee.
We typically provide additional privacy related terms in connection with a particular Mars Players product or service. Such product or service specific terms prevail over this Policy to the extent of any conflict. Our products or services may also contain links to other companies’ websites and other third party services that have privacy policies of their own. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of such services. Mars Players is not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of any such third party services.
In case you want to request a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days of the date you received it.
Please go through the return process on the order page to process your return order and our system will process your return request within 1-2 business days.
Once we receive the returned package, our warehouse will check its integrity. If the package is intact and unopened (and there is nothing that can affect the re-sale value of the product), we will not charge any re-stocking fees.
However, if the package has been opened, our warehouse staff will check the integrity of the product, and we will charge a certain fee for re-stocking the product into our warehouse according to its condition. The fee would be calculated as per the following terms.
(1) For the returned products that do not have any missing accessories or any damage to the product's appearance, and are functioning normally, we will charge a 15% re-stocking fee, besides the transaction fee (2.6% for credit card users and 3.6% for PayPal users, whichever is applicable).
(2) The returned items must be returned with the product manual, cables, accessories, and everything else that came with the product. If the product packaging or appearance is damaged, or any accessory/ included component is missing from the box, affecting secondary sales, we will charge a re-stocking fee of no more than 50%, besides the transaction fee.
(3) If the product is not working due to a reason that does not involve neglect/ misuse from the customer and needs to be returned for refund within the two-year warranty period (please refer to the warranty terms), we would advise customers to solve the problem through our warranty service. However, if the customer insists on returning the product for a refund, we will ask the customer to provide supporting evidence in the form of videos or pictures to determine that the problem was not caused by neglect or misuse from the customer. If the customer is not at fault, we will give an unconditional refund.
(4) If the product gets damaged due to neglect or misuse from the customer, we will not refund it. However, we will be willing to provide paid repair services, and the specific quotation will be notified to the customer by email after our professional team has evaluated the condition of the product.
Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable and the customer will be responsible for paying the shipping costs, as well as any other costs associated with shipping the product to our warehouse, such as customs duty.
Please allow 5-7 business days for your refund to be processed after we receive the returned item. Refunds will be made only to the original payment channel used for the purchase. In addition, refunds cannot be issued for orders that have been shipped while in transit.
Also, note that Mars Players will not be responsible for products that have been delivered but are lost or damaged by others due to untimely sign-off.
The warranty period is up to 2 years and in order to validate your purchase and better serve you, we may need information about your order (sales receipt including date of purchase, order ID/number and retailer name), warranty card and your product serial number (if applicable).
Mars Players will repair/ replace any defective product within the warranty period at Mars Players' expense and you will not be charged anything. We will replace the defective item within 14 business days of confirming receipt of the defective item at our warehouse.
Customers requiring warranty service can contact us at email@example.com.
How to Apply for Warranty
Step 1: You can request warranty through any of the following channels: ① Reach out to us at www.mars-players.com, or ② Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: You will need to provide the following information: ① Order number ② Proof of purchase ③ Serial number ④ Video or photo of the damaged/defective product ⑤ Mailing address ⑥ Contact phone number ⑦ Address to receive the replacement.
Step 3: Our team will make the final decision on the warranty service based on the RMA report to make sure the damage was not caused by neglect or misuse from the customer.
(1) The warranty does not cover any damage to the product caused by misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear, theft, confiscation, accidental damage, damage due to natural disasters. (e.g., lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.).
(2) The warranty will be voided if the product is not used in accordance with the product documentation, if unauthorized modifications/disassembly are made, or if repairs are attempted by anyone other than an authorized agency.
(3) The warranty is not valid for items purchased from an unauthorized dealer. It is valid only for items purchased directly from www.mars-players.com.
(4) The warranty will be voided if you cannot provide a valid proof of purchase.
(5) The warranty will be voided if the product is used for special or any other applications other than the normal and intended consumer use.
(6) The warranty is not transferable.
The Mars Players team will be the final authority to decide on warranty service. If you have any questions about our warranty policy, please feel free to get in touch with us.